Sunday, September 09, 2007

One and one and one is three!

HG was sitting on floor playing with her animal dominos, while Ima was sitting at the dining room table working out the Rosh Hashanah menu, when Ima noticed that HG was trying her hand at basic arithmetics!

HG often likes to talk to herself or make up conversations between her toys while playing, today she was offering the following commentary:

"If I have one cat & another cat & another cat what do i have? I have
three cats."

"If you take one monkey card & another & another what do you get? You get
three monkeys."

"If I take away my other dominos what do I have left? One domino."

"If I take back all my other dominos,(lines them up) what do you get?
Starts counting into the teens - Ima help I can't count them all!"

"Ima now i want glitter!"

Ima: "So please clear up everything."

Cleared up all her Lego & dominos, withs some help, and got down to the busy task of making glitter decorated Rosh Hashanah cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home